Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 27 I know that Heavenly Father lives and loves me too!

Day 27 Sunday January 30, 2011

Hochhalters


Today was such a great day! We spent the day with family.




We stayed the night at the R.V. Park in Good year Arizona. It is a really nice place. We got up for church and had to shake a leg because Corey's cousin Danny and Katie's ward started at 9:00. They had blessed there sweet baby girl Afton the day before, so they had a lot of family in town. We not only got to see Danny and Katie but Corey's aunt and uncle John and Nancy and his Grandma and Grandpa Fisher. It was a nice reunion and felt good to see family.

There ward was such a friendly ward. I had some great tender mercies yesterday. I had been having some rough days. I was feeling out of sorts and struggling to get a system down with the trip. I had been laying in bed the night before church and  feeling down about some different things. The next day at church I was waiting in the foyer for sacrament to get over so I could go into the chapel to sit with my family. A lady that I had been sitting by said , "I just want you to know that you look absolutley darling today". I was so touched by her compliment.  It made me feel so happy!  I was so thankful for a complete stranger to be so kind to me. Then I went into sit with the family and had to take Addy out to the foyer.  I have been really struggling with my fatigue. I have a specific vitamin that I take to keep my fatigue away. I did not bring it on the trip. I was thinking I would try and figure out away to get it. You can't just buy it at the store you have to by it from someone who sales it. So I thought somehow I need to get my hands on some and quick so I can get my energy back.

That was my other tender mercy. I was in the foyer again with Addy and talked to the lady next to me. I asked her about the speaker and if he spoke at Education week because I recognized his voice. She said," no." She asked if I did Reliv because he is a speaker for Reliv. Reliv is the vitamin that I take. I was so taken back when she said that. I thought I would have to go looking for my Reliv not have it brought to me. But that is exactly what happened Heavenly Father knows how badly I need it and that I have been frustrated and struggling with my fatigue. He brought it to me instead of making me look for it. I also felt his love when that girl gave me the compliment. I felt like it was from him telling me that I am loved. I am so grateful for those moments that I can feel his love. He loves me so perfectly and takes such good care of me and my family. I also am reminded that we need to speak up more often with kind genuine words. We are Heavenly Fathers answer to others. I am going to speak up more often when I have something kind to say to someone.

After church we went to Danny and Katie's and they fed our big family. They were so good to us and we adore them. Danny is in the Air force and he just got back from 6 months in Iraq. They have 3 small children. Katie just had her first baby girl in September while Danny was away. I was impressed with her. She seems like a very strong woman. A wonderful mom and wife. And she has a talent for decor. There little boys are sweet and love there Daddy. They are a great family and it was so fun to be in there home.Thank you so much Danny and Katie and will see you again in a couple of days.

It was also fun to see you Nancy and thanks for listening to me talk. It was so good to have girl talk and you have such a talent for listening. Love you much, And tell Joh
n that Colton loved talking his ear off with jokes.

And thanks so much to Grandma and Grandpa for bringing all the boys books. It saved us a lot of shipping money.






1 comment:

Holly Lin said...

Ally,
Thank you so much for this post. I wanted you to know that I had a similar experience a couple weeks ago... but it was the spirit speaking directly to me,telling me "embrace who are, right now...in this very moment. Don't wait. You are amazing and loved just as you are".

I want you to know that you are amazing, and beautiful and strong. I admire you and know that you are doing the best you can. And it is enough...know that!

Love you...
Holly