Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 19
Saturday January 22, 2011
Doing Alot While Doing Nothing




Hey everyone guess who it is yes its me again. The blog is so fun I thought I would do it for a couple more nights but don't worry my mom will be back in the swing of things as soon as she gets a some sleep. Well we didn't do much Saturday but we did a lot I know that doesn't make alot of sense well never mind. So we got up to the best french toast I have ever eaten it was awesome I probly had well lets just say an unhealthy amount of french toast. After the breakfast of the century we left to go do some stuff. My dad dropped my mom, and all of the guys off at Walmart to get clothes, food, and other junk like that, my dad and Addie took the RV to a garage were they got the alignment fixed. Shopping with my mom took forever we walked all over looking for stores and it was only 80 degrees out but it felt like it was 120! We finally got all of our stuff done. That night we had home maid hamburgers they were delicious and I also had a snickers bar but don't tell my mom. We stayed up pretty late but we had one o' clock church the next day so it didn't hurt us. Well I can't tell ya how happy I am to stay in a bed that doesn't fold up I know it sounds strange but on this trip I have learned to be thankful for the small things. Like showers, my own bed, and even sometimes school. If I have learned anything on this trips it's that you can't drive a 34 foot RV down the middle of San Francisco and to be grateful for what you have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're awesome, Colton! I like Grandma BeBe's french toast too!