Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 11- The Coast( the toes came out today)

Day 11- the Coast
Fri. Jan 14 2011



The missing entry.
I am so sad I had spent my evening and wrote about the day and it got erased. I am still sad about it.
It is so hard to recapture the strength of the emotions of the day after the fact.
I had talked about how I was in Heaven and so emotional over the beauty of Heavenly Fathers Creations. The Coast took me back to when I was a little girl and had traveled it with my Dad and Sister. I used to go to California alot because my Dad lived in L.A. I loved California I used to dream about becoming an adult living there and driving the streets in my convertible with my blond hair and a car full of friends.
Different dream- Better dream!
Instead of driving the convertible an R.V. Instead of blond hair it's grey(colored hair) and instead of a car full of friends I have an R.V. of both friends and my family.
I thank Heaven, Heavenly Father intervenes and gives us more then what we hoped for. The glamour is missing. But the Joy in living a better dream is not!
The Coast is so so Beautiful.
The way I can describe that day was a quote from a movie we saw later that day.
What may seem like a common sight to most was a Feast of the unusual for us.
We were able to stop along the way and have lunch overlooking the coast. It turned out to be a date for me and Corey because the boys went in from the nats bothering them. Codey hung in there with us and helped with Addy. He has been such a wonderful help! He is so reliable!
Finally the toes and shorts are out! Lets do the happy dance the sun is shining!

3 comments:

Pryors said...

I'm so glad you updated, I love reading your posts. You even make me cry a little...weird I know :) Miss you!!! love love love you guys

jane said...

Love, love, love the updates and pics. Colton, thanks for calling it made my day! It's so fun to read your adventures and Ally you make it so entertaining. I'm missing you guy so much, still seems odd not to be able to hop in the car and head to Eagel. Keep us informed, have fun and be SAFE! I've got the RV pad if needed. Party on! love you all

April said...

Hey there fab friends! The kids and I want you to know we miss you all!! We love catching up with you via blog and wish you the best weekend! xoxoxo oto's