Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 4 The Redwoods

Day 4 The Redwoods
WOW,WOW and WOW doesn't even begin to describe the beauty of the Redwoods. Before I share about are experience there. I'll give a run down of our morning. We had a slower pace morning today and it was a nice break.


I felt so much more under control today. It gives me hope that maybe we are getting into a routine. For the first time in my life I enjoyed sorting laundry. I did it in my front yard with the beautiful Redwood trees to keep me company and the warm sunshine. It felt like spring. I don't think my neighbor Jayco tent trailer minded. After we cleaned up our home on wheels along with our selves. We headed to take a hike at the hike of the cathedrals. Where the biggest tree is located(21.3 ft around 397 ft tall 1500 years old). It was so beautiful! I was taking a ridiculous amount of pictures. I just couldn't control myself I wanted to remember as much as possible. The boys went from one tree to the next.



There were so many hollowed out trees that they could get in. They were natures BEST FORTS EVER We found the Narnia tree, Winnie the poohs house and even Lady Gaga trees!
After we finished up the hike we headed back onto the open road to find our lot for the night. On the way, Corey pulled over and had the boys go down to the Ocean with him to get pictures. It was the perect picture moment the sun was setting. I stayed back with Addy in the warmth.
When they finally came back they came back with a lot less clothing, wet bodies and sand all over. They decided to do a photo shoot of swimming. They had so much fun. I am trying to get the video of it put on here.
We started back up and ended in Eureka California. At the beautiful Shorelines R.V. park that is no where near the shore? Oh well it was a safe place to hook up and sleep at least. We settled down for the night.

This is the third time I have journaled about this day, It's not as detailed as I like it but it will do. Because I am starting to feel like ground hogs day with this journal entry.

No comments: