Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 28 Another Monday

Day 28
Monday January 31, 2011

                                                                                                                                                                                 Well guess who it is? Your favorite blogger. I'm back because of popular demand. Actually my mom asked me to do the blog because she's watching the bachelor and Jerseylicious with her friend. Which in my opinion are junk. But if you like it ,it's just my opinion. I'm not going to talk about that all day, so I'll get to the real reason people read the blog. Monday was better than the average Monday was supposed to be. We woke up around eight. I woke up at seven fifty with the smell of Addy's dirty diaper! A lot of parents have their own way of waking up their kids, cold water, your late for school there's chocolate pancakes down stairs, but I guess I'm not that lucky. Well once Addy was changed and everyone was showered we headed out. We were headed to Dan Hocalther's( sorry if I miss spelled it) anyway he works with Air Traffic control at the Air Force base In Phoenix and he was going to show us around there. When we got there we watched some F 16s take off, they were bookin! They were probably going five hundred or maybe even six hundred mph! It was crazy.  After he took us to see were he saves the world. If you ever went into the military that's what you would want to do Air Traffic control, but I never said it was easy! Where they work  was so dark and cool but it's like they have a different language! He took us where all the computers were and all the equipment that's names I have never heard of in my life! So he showed us the system and how it all works it was so complicated! Everyone says they' re the babied few but you have to be smart to do that! I would like to see an army General or a Navy Captain do that! Well later he showed us all around base it was huge. They had apartments, gas stations, burger king, football fields, baseball fields, movie theatres, and anything you could think of!  Once that was finished we headed to the University of Pheonix Stadium It was Jumbo! Unfortunatly they didn't have tours that day so we had to just walk around it, but we got to see the field. They roll it out every week to water it , then on game day they roll it back in how crazy is that! The field looked so nice it's real grass I just wanted to run on to it and just do grass angels! It would be cool to roll your front lawn out on good days then bring it inside on bad days, but I don't know how it would work. Still it would be so awesome if you could do that. Well my dad is an expert now at driving a thirty four foot RV through big cities, but I never said he loved it. We made it just in time for Phoenix rush hour it wasn't that bad we made it safely to our destination. That night we stayed in Mesa with some old  friends the Halls who where in our ward until recently. We had hamburgers and enjoyed a REAL toilet it was so nice of them. We have met a lot of nice people who have opened their home's to us. I hope that when our turn comes that we will be that generous. We've met a lot of interesting people who have lots of good things to say about our decision. I keep wondering about what's going to happen when we get home. My dad met a guy in California who said that the lord is the way maker that he provides a way. When my dad told me it made me realize were on this trip for a reason, that god has a way for us and everything is going to be alright.

No comments: