Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 7 Travel Day

Day 7- Travel Day
Monday Jan 10 2011

Not a lot to blog about today lucky you. We left our kind friends Nina and Donald's home. Thanks again to them. And traveled to San Fransisco! Yea Yea Yea we made it. We were planning on staying at a Walmart in a suburb of San Fran. Except there was no Walmart store just the head quarters ,which luckily I caught onto before we drove into the headquarters parking lot. We drove through San Fransisco to the other side of town right next to the Candlestick Park and
Colton's favorite part, the San Fransisco 49rs stadium. There was an R.V. Park that we were going to stay at. But the price was ridiculous and they had no cable. Which was a no no for the boys, they had to see the game. And it really seemed like a dump,which was a no no for mom. So I called a different R.V. park and we ended up going back from where we came from. We love to back track a lot it seems. I have to say that Colton has been such a important help. He has been the co-pilot with the tom tom and he does such a awesome job. I am so grateful for his help! I think it also keeps mine and Corey's arguing to a minimum. We drove through San Fran and I am so excited for tomorrow it looks so neat. We are at the Marin R.V. park in Green brae which is exactly 10 miles from the golden gate bridge. It is a nice one and the price and location are great. The boys walked to find the game because they couldn't get it to work in the R.V. It is a quiet evening with me Addy and Caleb. Nice break having them gone and less people in the R.V. and I am sure they were so glad to get out of the Bus and get some walking in after a day of travel. I am really excited about tomorrow I know I already said that but I am. Good night!

1 comment:

Pryors said...

Love you sis and already miss you. I'm excited about your day in San Fran too! I can't wait to hear all about it. Enjoy