Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 20 Day of Rest















Sunday January 23, 2011
Day 20 the day of rest

Well surprise it's me again I don't know if I like blogging or if I just like typing either way I'm enjoy in it. So I don't know about you but Sunday is one of my favorite days sometimes I like getting home from church and throw the football or read a book and sometimes I like to just lay on the grass in the evening. Well life was still good we got up around eight the first thing I smelt was the smell of bacon that's better than any alarm clock in the world! We went down stairs to our surprise there was bacon and eggs its was delicious as always. For the rest of the afternoon we didn't do much Cody and I threw the football my mom got Addie Bathed and did laundry, Caleb and Carston rode bikes and I'm not quite sure what my dad did. So for the rest of the morning we just layed low until we had to leave for church. When we got to the building there was no parking spots and just our luck some lady had a stroke so we were blocking the ambulance from getting through. So my dad finally parked it in a spot that said no commercial vehicles that was smart lucky we weren't towed! Church was awesome everyone was so nice and made us feel welcome. When we went home we had some amazing burritos for dinner. When dinner was over it was already dark outside funny how time flies. The rest of the night we got ready for Disneyland. We all can't wait it's gonna be awesome!

No comments: