Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 16 - To travel is better then to arrive (Pier Pleasure)

Day 16
Wednesday January 18 2011


Corey spends most of his mornings running on the beach. I woke up with Addy girl and let her watch her ABC's on my phone. After that we got up and everybody did there clean up. While I made breakfast Corey did some more work on the R.V. Corey and the boys took Addy out in the front and they fed the ducks while Addy had front row seat. She squealed, reached and waved her arms up and down. She loves loves animals. Corey keeps saying were going to have to get her a dog. I say probably not. We ate breakfast outside. It was quite the site you can see and hear the ocean from our front yard. Then Corey put Addy down for a nap. The boys ran back and forth to the arcade and mini mart. Codey paid 10 dollars to play miniature golf. He thought you got the money back when you were done. He felt so bad that he had spent his money. I fell a sleep and took a nap with Addy. Then when nap time was over we took a walk to town. We walked the shops and got some frozen yogurt. The girl was pretty disgusted with the mess we left in the assembly line. We then went to the pier and watched the waves the sun was setting it was like a movie moment again. We took pics and watched in admiration the amazement of the loud crashing waves. Fabiana I thought of you and wished you were there with us with your camera. As we were walking back we got missioned by Jeff about the day the world is going to end. According to him it will be Oct. 2011. He talked to Corey and the boys. I was on the phone with the boys school. Eventually I had to intervene and get them on our sunset walk otherwise they would still be there. We went for a walk on the beach while the sun was setting then we headed home for some dinner. The boys gathered some driftwood for our fire for the night. We got home and I made dinner. Then me and Carston walked to the 7 eleven to get a movie, ice cream for our dutch oven. We got back ate dinner and I headed over to the laundry mat to wash my sheets. I stayed there this time because I didn't want them to get stolen. Actually I needed some quite time to myself. It was so nice. I talked to my sis. And read some magazines. As I was waiting I looked down at my feet then saw my reflection in the window and saw how much work needs to be done. I really need a pedicure and to get in shape. There just isn't enough time in the day to be glamorous. I had to pick between a nap and getting ready and my fatigue one over my vanity today. It actually wins most the time. I know I 'll get myself back eventually. Came back and now were watching Step it up 3 and Coreys dutch oven. It reminds me of the old break dancing movies that we used to watch in the 80s. Good night!

No comments: