Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 14-home sweet temporary home



Day 14


Monday Jan. 17 2011


Pismo Beach at the Pismo Oceano






I have been so behind on my writing! After my break down on Sunday, It rolled over to Monday. I was so run down. But the Lord helped me just when I needed it. We drove down the road and found temporary Paradise! It's Really nice and clean. It has an Arcade, Horse shoes, shuffle board. Swiming pool.Mini Mart and it's right next to the ocean. I am feeling so much better we will be here for 5 days and it is so so so wonderful to be put. And to be in a place that is so great!





























Laundry- 8 washing machines and 12 dollars later. My nice towels have been stolen. I am just so suprised. Who would still someones towels that have someone elses names embroidered on them? I feel really bad about it.

We are all enjoying our break from traveling and Addy is loving the outdoors.









Good night. All caught up and feeling groovy!

No comments: