Thursday, February 17, 2011

You Have to have a sense of Humor in my line of work!

This is the super nice R.V. park that we got to stay at. In Stockton Texas.

You know it is top notch whenever there is a chain link fence.


 Picnic area by our bathrooms you can have a picnic while you wait for everyone to get done showering.


Personalized notes from our landlord.
Not sure how he would catch me not cleaning up a little scary actually if you think about it?

                      I had to throw this one in just to say eat your hearts out! I know your jealous.
 This shower inspired me to throw out the flip flops in the shower rule. H no I didn't go without my flip flops.
                             I was supplied a lounge chair while I wait for the water to warm up.
                                             I have to laugh because if not I will cry!

No comments: