Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Houston Space Center

I love these pictures of Carston.

 Taking the tram around the Houston Space Center.



 Corey standing at the same podium that President J.F. Kennedy gave his speech on going to the moon.

 We got to touch a piece of the moon. Now I can say I have touched the moon.

 Caleb and Addy practicing up for there future as Astronauts.


The Control room. The famous words" Houston we have a problem" were spoken there.














A really great Day!














1 comment:

Sarge said...

Ally,
I love the Houston Space Center. I have wanted to take the family there. We will have to plan it. Are you heading to Florida? If so when? I am taking my kids there from March 25-April 3..maybe we could have a family reunion? Come over to the inlaws...do you have your states mapped out?
your friend,
DeeAnn