Monday, February 21, 2011

Lake Charles

Well we made it to Louisiana theres alot of swamps, gators, bugs, and sea food! I could tell once we got into Louisiana like that! Well we didn't do much until the evening cause everyone had to catch up on school work. When we finally left we went to the old city hall there we met our first Louisiana friend his name was Latin and he was awesome! He was really nice he loved fishing and he had great advice for all of us! I don't know for how long we talked for until we finally went to look at the building! They turned the building into a giant art gallery they were amazing paintings. Well it was getting later in the day and we were looking for a place to get some sea food and my dad is big on authentic stuff! So we heard about this one resturant I can't remember the name of that smelt like fish! Well I should of seen it coming when I saw the sign authentic sea food. All of it was pretty good but the fried oreos were the best! You know what I love everything down here is fried! Fried chicken, fried pickles, fried chicken, fried anything! Well after we were all filled up we headed back to the state park or as we like to call it our home for the night. That night I slept like a rock I was so tired! Well thats how you know it was a good day!

No comments: