Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mardi Gras Parades! Now that's a parade Y'All

My mom would be so proud of me.My mom loves parades. And I have never been a big fan. I will forever be changed after experiencing a Mardi Gras parade. We did back to back parades in Louisiana and it was a blast! We went to one in Baton Rouge Saturday night then on Sunday we went to a parade in Metairie a
town close to New Orleans. I have to thank Kerry McDonald if it wasn't for her we may have skipped New Orleans all together. She turned me around and told me not to miss it and I am so glad I listened to her! THANKS SO MUCH KERRY FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND ADVICE!  We had so much fun at the parades it was a great experience!

While waiting for the parade to start the boys saw a guy on a funny motorbike that made them laugh.










Addy got a litle scared so she held on real tight to her Dad,





Addy eating her sucker she would yell if anyone got close to it.



Parade #2 waiting for it to start.





A good time was had by all!






1 comment:

Stewart and Julie Jensen said...

What a great time you all are having. You lucky ducks get to wear shorts and t-shirts. We are freezing back here.
Love and miss you all,
Julie