Thursday, February 17, 2011

The mission in San Antonio, Galveston Texas and our New friends



             San Jose Mission in San Antonio, So Beautiful! It was freezing that day. Can you believe it. 





 We went to this park after church in Galveston Texas. Addy loved playing in the warm weather. It was the first warm day in days. We were all so happy!















 I didn't want to put this picture on because I am so chubby but I wanted to show are new friends Michelle and Ian and Addy is so cute in this picture I couldn't resist.


Can you believe that I didn't blog through a whole state. We met these dear friends Michelle and Ian. And let me tell you she is an inspiration to me. She is a single mom traveling the states. When I told her that I was so amazed by her she replied. I can't wait for life to happen I have to make it happen. I admire her. She was so great she took us to town in her truck a couple of times. She was so easy to be friends with. Other then Ian and Michelle, Galveston was not much to write about. We spent one long week there doing school, school and more school and it was cold, cold, cold. Glad to have moved on!
Miniatre golf at our campground!


1 comment:

jane said...

So happy to see these pictures, how darn cute is little Miss Addy! The boys look like they have grown a foot. I check every day for updates and then its a roller coaster of mixed feelings while I reading. So lonesome for you guys but happy you are getting to experience so many wonderful things. Colton, thanks for calling. It was wonderful to visit with you and hear your voice.

Love you all!