Monday, December 13, 2010

Renting our home

We had a neat experience with renting our home. In one of our other posts I talked about finding a renter. Well that renter fell through. When it did I was so sad. The day after I found out I felt so discouraged then after that day was done. I realized that we still needed to have faith. So I snapped out of it and believed that Heavenly Father would provide and He did. Of course we had to put faith into action. We put it on Craigslist, Corey talked to the Bishop, and I sent out an anonymous email. I got some ?s about the email which I was afraid of. But it turned out o.k. We needed to keep it on the down low to make sure that it was going to really happen before we started blabbing it to everyone. Well this is one of the times I was glad that there was rumor(truth) going around about us. I was late to church as which has been my record for the year of 8:30 church.! I walked into church with Addy made eye contact with a couple of friends from a different ward. My one friend said I hear you and your family are heading on a trip I was kind of shocked that she knew but started to tell her and my other friend more about it. They were both very supportive and excited for us. Then one of the gals said I know who you can call for a renter. She told me a little bit about them then gave me there number. I was so excited but tried to remain calm because of our earlier renting experience. Went in to Sacrament and told Corey. Then later that day The gal called me about renting our home. I told her what was going on with us and she shared her situation with me. I told her wow this seems like a perfect fit I hope it works out.

The fit is even a better fit then the renters before for both families. There doing there residency here until July and plan to move back to where there from when there done. The house they were renting was sold and they only needed a home for 6 months the exact timing of our home. The price was the same as they were already paying. I can see now why the other situation did not work out. I am so grateful for all of these different experiences we are already going through.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a blessing. And just for the record...we didn't tell anyone!!! :-)