Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Big Buses and Big Blessings

This was written along time ago just barely posting.
Well today started out as a fun day. We went and looked at an old bus that has been converted to a motor home. We would need to put some work into it. It is set up perfectly for our family. I love the idea of putting the finishing touches on it. I love that we can finish it, it will feel more like our home that way. I thought all day about what I want to do to it. So much fun! We are going back tomorrow to test drive it. Who knows maybe will swing by your place and empty our septic tank in your gutter drains! I'm sure you wouldn't mind. Just look for Corey in his white sweater with his black dickey. Make sure you have some eggnog waiting for us. You only wish.

I went about the rest of my day. Later in the afternoon I stopped by one of my best friends house to drop something off. As I was driving off she came running towards the car, asked me to roll my window down. She told me that one of our good friends is looking for a home to rent. She shared a little bit about there experience and said that her ward is fasting for them to find a home. I didn't say a word to her but could not believe what she was telling me. As soon as I left I called my friend and left her a message. She called me back immediately and said "Allysun, you don't know how weird this is. I have been looking for a home in your neighborhood."

I love how the lord works. Not only is he directing our path but he is blessing another family in the process. I am so glad he is in charge he does such a better job than we do. He is in the details. We are loving this journey!




No comments: